WordPress CMS Speed Full Video Course Pro
Learn how to improve the speed of your WordPress site!
20 High-Definition (HD) Video Lessons
More than 3 hours!
The direct answer to the question of “how important is your site’s speed?” is that it is extremely important! For the optimal functioning of your site and engaging the right audience, having your WordPress site function at a good speed is a must!
Picture this: You are trying to open a particular site and it takes too long. You become impatient and close the tab on your browser and say “I’ll try opening it next time.” But the question is how often the next time comes. Mostly, that time never comes :-( You usually tend to forget about it. Now, if you have a WordPress site and do not want the same thing happening to your site then you have to work on its speed. Many blame the internet speed for a site not opening quick enough. But if compared to other sites if yours does not open in a few seconds time, you run the risk of losing potential faithful readers (and potential clients).
Here are a few reasons why you need to improve your site’s speed:
1. First impression is crucial: if your site does not open speedily, the user will not try to log on to your site ever again. The first few seconds thus are very important. If you cannot make a mark in the initial seconds, the user will not come back to your site.
2. Start-up businesses cannot afford to be slow: most start-up businesses need to have everything impressive to capture the interest of its target audience. So if you have made an impressive content, a good homepage with elaborate layouts and such other things, you have done so to impress your audience. But if your site takes time to load; all that effort goes to waste since your audience would not have the patience to wait for a few minutes. According to various research and analysis data, if you cannot make an impression within the first 10 seconds, you have lost the chance to make an impact on the audience.
3. Your Google ranking needs a boost: If you thought that SEO does not have anything to do with your WordPress site speed then think again – the slower your site is, the lower your ranking gets on Google search. Not making a mark in the Google search itself means that you lose a large number of potential audiences!
Our WP site speed improvement course is the answer!
There are various ways to find out about the speed improvement basics. You can refer to blogs and articles which are available freely on the internet. But they might run the risk of differing from each other on certain aspects. This leads to a lot of confusion for you…
So in order to really find out and learn all about WordPress speed improvement, you should look at our video lessons. You can easily buy them and constantly refer to them once purchased. The videos are very helpful and will save you a lot of time!
Our tutorials include detailed measures that should be taken in order to speed up your site. You do not need to waste your time attending real classes somewhere in your city. All you need to do is purchase our course and learn how to master the art of getting your WordPress site up and running.
Table of Contents:
Module 1 – Intro (15:50)
- Why should we improve the speed of our site? The benefits of having fast loading website.
Module 2 – Basic Suggestions (12:14)
- Essential rules to follow to improve your WP site’s speed and overall performance.
Module 3 – WP Theme and Database Optimization (18:37)
- Clean your site by deleting unused themes and plugins
- Optimize your WordPress theme
- Clean up, repair, optimize and backup your WordPress database
Module 4 – Image Optimization (42:38)
- Basic rules
- Missing image dimensions
- Tools to use
- Optimizing the images
- Compressing the images
- Compressing large images
Module 5 – W3 Total Cache (1:02:50)
- What is W3 Total Cache? How does it work?
- W3 Total Cache General Settings
- Page and Browser Cache. Other settings
- How to use WordPress Super Cache WordPress plugin
Module 6 – Content Delivery Network (CDN) for WordPress (41:06)
- What is CDN? Which one to use?
- MaxCDN dashboard settings
- Cpanel settings
- WordPress dashboard settings. Configuring W3 Total Cache to work with CDN
- Final results
Module 7 – Additional Speed Performance Tips and Tricks
+ Secret BONUS
Refund Policy: Buy our video tutorials with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Our 15-Day No-Questions-Asked Guarantee gives you plenty of time to decide whether you like our WordPress video lessons and if it they fit your needs. If for any reason you need to cancel your order feel free to contact us. Our address is: 11 Hermitage Gardens, SE19 3QP, London, Great Britain. Tel. (+44) 75 8786 2510.
Screenshots of our WordPress speed improvement video training course (instant download):
About the Author